Food Photography - It has become an obsession to me these days...
I agree that i am not very good at it.. and I am still in the learning phase... and like the saying goes "Practice makes you Perfect", I am clicking everything that is edible :-)
I have started submitting pictures to foodgwaker and tastespotting... but every time they get rejected.
Well, I am not disappointed... it gives me a scope to improve and think what I have done wrong.
At last two days back one of my picture was accepted in foodgwaker.... I guess they are easy to please than the tastespotting guys :-)
Anyways, I made my first baby step :-)
I made these muffins along with the Orange muffins on my son's Birthday.. I guess you will enjoy them as much as my son did!!
What you need :
Bananas : 2, ripe
All Purpose Flour : 150 gm
Sugar : 150 gm
Butter : 150 gm, soft at room temperature
Eggs : 3
Lemon juice : 1 Tbsp
Hazelnut :50 gm, finely chopped
Baking Powder : 1 Tbsp
Baking Soda : 1/2 Tbsp
Salt : a pinch
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Centigrade.
- Butter and Flour Muffin pan or line it with muffin cups.
- Sieve together Flour, Baking powder, Baking soda and salt.
- Peel the Bananas, and mash them with the back of a fork and mix in Lemon juice.
- Beat Butter, Sugar and Eggs till pale and creamy.
- Add Banana and Hazelnut pieces.
- Add the flour mixture to the Butter and Egg mixture in batches, and fold gently till everything is mixed well, with a rubber spatula. Do not over mix the batter.
- Fill each muffin cup till 3/4th full with batter, using a spoon.
- Place in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool for about 5 - 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Food Event :
Srivalli's Kids Delight Party. and
Rak's Sweets/Desserts with Fruits/Veggies started by Niveditha